P.L.A.Y. Warm Bellies Pet Beds Grants
Grant amount: Unspecified amount in in-kind support
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Petfinder Foundation is a public charity that works to end the euthanasia of adoptable pets by assisting animal shelters and rescue groups across North America. Founded in 2003, the Petfinder Foundation has given more than $20 million in cash and product grants to help organizations save the lives of pets in need.
Our grant programs are designed to make homeless pets more adoptable by keeping them happy and healthy, to make shelter operations more sustainable, and to aid adoption groups during times of natural or man-made disaster. Our grant recipients include more than 13,000 organizations, caring for more than 300,000 homeless pets at any given time, throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
P.L.A.Y. Pet Beds
PLAYThe Petfinder Foundation has partnered with P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle and You through the Warm Bellies Initiative to give luxury beds to shelter pets. P.L.A.Y. joins us in the belief that every pet deserves a warm and cozy place to sleep.
Please note that only two Warm Bellies grants are awarded each month and grantees are chosen by designated geographical region which change from month to month. Below you will find the 2017 P.L.A.Y. geographical region schedule:
- Northeast: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut
- Northeast-Mid Atlantic: New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
- Northeast-South Atlantic: Delaware, Maryland, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Caroline, Georgia, Florida
- South-Southeast: Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Mississippi
- South-US Center: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas
- Midwest-East: Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio
- Midwest-West: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa
- West-Mountain: Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico
- West-Pacific: Washington, Oregon, California
NOTE: There is no need to apply in the month your region is under consideration. We hold all 2017 P.L.A.Y. Grant applications and sort/review applicants based on the 2017 geographical region schedule.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- If your organization is a Petfinder.com member, you can apply for a grant.
- Membership on Petfinder is limited to currently active adoption organizations that are NOT operating for the purpose of making a profit.
- Your organization can be:
- a municipally owned and run shelter/animal control facility
- a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit or Canada charitable organization
- a veterinary hospital or clinic
- an organization without official non-profit status
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the P.L.A.Y. Warm Bellies Pet Beds Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.