PACF: Special and Urgent Needs (SUN) Grants
Parkersburg Area Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $4,000
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in West Virginia: Calhoun County, Doddridge County, Gilmer County, Ritchie County, Roane County, Wirt County, Wood County Other eligible locations: Washington County, Ohio, Counties in West Virginia: Calhoun County, Doddridge County, Gilmer County, Jackson County, Mason County, Pleasants County, Ritchie County, Roane County, Wirt County, Wood County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Since 1963, the Parkersburg Area Community Foundation & Regional Affiliates has served as a model of grantmaking and philanthropic giving in our region. The Foundation manages many separate charitable funds established by caring citizens to improve our local quality of life and to help address key community issues. Thanks to this partnership, the Foundation has been able to award millions of dollars in grant support to our region's regional nonprofit organizations and programs.
Special and Urgent Needs (SUN) Grants
SUN grants (up to $4,000) help organizations with unbudgeted, unforeseen, and time-sensitive emergencies or opportunities that arise from time to time and for which a quick response regarding Foundation support is necessary.
Requests can be submitted at any time to the Foundation's Senior Program Officer.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To receive a grant, an applicant must be a private, non-profit organization tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or a public institution, such as a public school or government agency.
- The programs the PACF considers for support must be located in the Foundation’s 11- county service area or must directly benefit the residents in its service area.
- The PACF's grant programs serve ten West Virginia counties (Calhoun, Doddridge, Gilmer, Jackson, Mason, Pleasants, Ritchie, Roane, Wirt and Wood) and Washington County, Ohio.
- Priority is given to projects that serve communities where the PACF and its affiliates are the only community foundation in operation.
- Priority counties for Foundation support are: Calhoun, Doddridge, Gilmer, Ritchie, Roane, Wirt and Wood Counties in West Virginia
- Requests from individuals are not accepted.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PACF: Special and Urgent Needs (SUN) Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.