Pacific Power: Culture and Arts Organizations
Pacific Power Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Deadline: Sep 15, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in California: Del Norte County, Lassen County, Modoc County, Siskiyou County, Counties in Idaho: Bannock County, Bear Lake County, Bingham County, Bonneville County, Butte County, Caribou County, Clark County, Franklin County, Fremont County, Jefferson County, Lemhi County, Madison County, Oneida County, Teton County, Counties in Oregon: Benton County, Clatsop County, Coos County, Crook County, Deschutes County, Douglas County, Hood River County, Jackson County, Jefferson County, Josephine County, Klamath County, Lincoln County, Linn County, Marion County, Multnomah County, Polk County, Sherman County, Umatilla County, Wallowa County, Wasco County, Counties in Utah: Beaver County, Box Elder County, Cache County, Carbon County, Davis County, Emery County, Garfield County, Grand County, Iron County, Juab County, Millard County, Morgan County, Piute County, Rich County, Salt Lake County, San Juan County, Sanpete County, Sevier County, Summit County, Tooele County, Uintah County, Utah County, Wasatch County, Washington County, Wayne County, Weber County, Counties in Washington: Clark County, Columbia County, Cowlitz County, Garfield County, Kittitas County, Klickitat County, Skamania County, Walla Walla County, Yakima County, Counties in Wyoming: Albany County, Big Horn County, Carbon County, Converse County, Fremont County, Hot Springs County, Johnson County, Lincoln County, Natrona County, Park County, Platte County, Sublette County, Sweetwater County, Uinta County, Washakie County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Pacific Power Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Pacific Power. Our mission, through our charitable investments, is to support the growth and vitality of our communities. The Foundation is proud to help nonprofit organizations continue their work in the categories of education; civic and community betterment; culture and arts; and health, welfare and social services.
The Foundation classifies and reviews grant proposals according to the nature of recipient organizations (rather than according to the purpose of each grant).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible organizations tax-exempt organizations that have obtained a determination letter from the IRS under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Culture and Art organization eligibility: Cultural enrichment organizations dedicated to the performing arts, the visual arts, historic preservation, cross-cultural education and other such activities
- Includes theaters, dance groups, orchestras, operas, museums, arts councils, cultural centers, halls of fame, heritage foundations and nonacademic libraries
- Projects must have a bearing on communities that are served by Pacific Power and Rocky Mountain Power (see service area map)
Pacific Power — Oregon, Central/Southeastern Washington and Northern California.
Rocky Mountain Power — Utah, Wyoming and Southeastern Idaho.
- Organizations and activities not eligible for foundation support include:
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Political organizations, ballot measure campaigns or candidates for public office
- Organizations that discriminate against individuals on the basis of creed, color, sex, age, national origin or veteran status
- Contributions to or memberships in chambers of commerce, service clubs, taxpayer associations and other similar bodies
- Any non-charitable purpose
- Establishment or support of endowments
- Coverage of operating deficits
- Capital campaigns
- Computers, software or related items
- Marketing and advertising
- Maintenance of existing facilities
- Conferences, conventions and events
- Projects that do not have a bearing on Pacific Power or Rocky Mountain Power's geographic service area.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pacific Power: Culture and Arts Organizations by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.