Pacific Region Garden Clubs Scholarship Program
Pacific Region of National Garden Clubs, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Masters Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington Show all
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.25View website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Our Mission Statement
Section 1. To operate on a non-profit basis and solely for benevolent, charitable, scientific and educational purposes, conducive to the well-being of the community and useful to the public.
Section 2. To cooperate with National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC) and other organizations in furthering the interests of conservation, civic beautification and roadside beautification.
Section 3. To advance the fine art of gardening and landscape design, civic development, the study of horticulture and the art of flower arranging.
Section 4. To coordinate, facilitate and advance/further the work of the member state federations of garden clubs within NGC.
Section 5. To do and engage in all lawful activities that are in the furtherance of one or more of the general purposes or objectives of PRGC and NGC.
Once again the Pacific Region will offer a $1000.00 Scholarship to a student living within our Pacific Region. This scholarship will be awarded to a student already attending a school, college or university meeting the criteria specified by the Region.
This college or university may be of the applicant’s choice, and need not be in the Pacific Region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Scholarship will be given to full-time students in the junior or senior year of college, or in graduate school pursuing a Master’s Degree.
- Sophomore students may make application for their junior year.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the state through which he/she applies:
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington State
- Applicant may attend his or her choice of a U.S. college or university, in or out of state.
- Applicant must major in Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Conservation, Forestry, Botany, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Environmental Control, City Planning, Land Management, Alternative Energy or related subjects.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.25 GPA (on a 4.0 point scale) to apply. Complete official academic transcripts (including the Fall 2018 semester) from all colleges and universities attended must be included.
- Under graduate students must have at least 12 graded hours of classes per semester.
- Graduate students must submit official transcripts for all Graduate and Undergraduate work.
- No doctoral program students may apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pacific Region Garden Clubs Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.