Pacific Region of National Garden Clubs Scholarship Program
Pacific Region of National Garden Clubs, Inc.
Grant amount: US $1,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2019
Applicant type: Masters Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington Expand all
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.25View website Save Need help writing this grant?
Pacific Region of National Garden Clubs
The Pacific Region is one of eight regions that make up National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC), the largest volunteer gardening organization in the world. The Pacific Region is comprised of Washington, Arizona, California, Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, and Hawaii.
National Garden Clubs, Inc. provides education, resources and national networking opportunities for its members to promote the love of gardening, floral design, and civic and environmental responsibility.
The $1000 scholarship for the academic year is available for full-time students in the junior or senior year of college, or in graduate school pursuing a Master’s Degree.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Sophomore students may make application for their junior year.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the state through which he/she applies.
- Applicant may attend his or her choice of a U.S. college or university, in or out of state.
- Applicant must major in Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Design, Conservation, Forestry, Botany, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Environmental Control, City Planning, Land Management, Alternative Energy or related subjects.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.25 GPA (on a 4.0 point scale) in order to apply.
- Undergraduate students must have at least 12 graded hours of classes per semester.
- Graduate students must submit official transcripts for all Graduate and Undergraduate work.
- No doctoral program students may apply.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pacific Region of National Garden Clubs Scholarship Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.