Stewardship Community Bursary
Pacific Salmon Foundation
Oct 30, 2019
Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Location of project:
Anywhere in the world
Location of residency:
Need help writing this grant?
The Pacific Salmon Foundation Stewardship Community Bursaries are awarded to students in British Columbia and the Yukon who are dedicated to the conservation and restoration of Pacific salmon and their habitat.
Successful applicants are chosen based on volunteer involvement with their local aquatic stewardship group, an essay detailing their chosen field of study, and need for financial support in order to pursue further education.
The bursary is supported by Fisheries and Oceans Canada, the stewardship community, and administered by Pacific Salmon Foundation.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- B.C. and Yukon students who are active volunteers in the aquatic stewardship community, demonstrate financial need, and are registered full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) in at least the second year of a post-secondary education or training program that supports their goal of a career in salmon conservation.
- Applicant needs to:
- be a resident of BC or the Yukon
- demonstrate financial need
- be an active member of the aquatic stewardship volunteer community
- be enrolled full-time in an education or training program at a recognized BC college, university or technical institute
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Stewardship Community Bursary by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.