Pathways Grassroots Grants
Up to £5,000
Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project:
Location of residency:
Need help writing this grant?
Pathways is a not-for-profit organisation which builds, transforms and supports people and communities to reach their full potential. We are passionate about helping people and communities move forward. Pathways seeks to find local partners, share values and together make a positive difference.
Grants can be used for a wide range of purposes to respond to local demand. The programme is open to any voluntary or community group which is working to enhance the lives of people in Ealing, United Kingdom.
The programme distributes around £3,000 each year. The money comes from an endowment fund which was raised by Pathways between September 2008 and March 2011 under a joint initiative with the former Office of the Third Sector working through the Community Development Foundation. The fund is currently worth £171,717 (as at 30 September 2011).
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To qualify for a Grassroots Grant small community and voluntary groups must:
- have been active in Ealing for at least 12 months prior to 31 December 2012
- have an average income of less than £30,000 per annum
- be volunteer led
- be connected with and/ or meeting the needs of the local community
- be properly and formally constituted.
- Grants for small capital items such as computers, digital projectors etc will be considered.
- The Grassroots Grants Programme cannot fund:
- statutory organisations such as local authorities, schools and the police
- regional or local offices of a national organisation
- projects or organisations that exclude beneficiaries on the grounds of religious or political beliefs
- projects or organisations that do not adhere to our equal opportunities policy
- capital costs
- arms length public sector organisations that are controlled wholly or in part by, for example a local authority, Primary Care Trust or agencies of these
- any party political and/or religious activity
- commercial ventures
- organisations that are for the sole benefit of the relief of animals or plants
- services to Asylum Seeker groups which are inconsistent with immigration laws or Home Office policy
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pathways Grassroots Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.