Pathways Grants in Ealing and Brentford
PathwaysSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £40,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Pathways is a not-for-profit organisation in Ealing and Brentford, UK, which builds, transforms and supports people and communities to reach their full potential. We are passionate about helping people and communities move forward. Pathways seeks to find local partners, share values and together make a positive difference.
Community and voluntary groups working in Ealing and Brentford can apply for funding for projects or services which strengthen the local community.
We are actively encouraging applications from voluntary and community-based groups which are working to help young people make a positive contribution to their local communities.
The programme offers:
- small grants of up to £5,000 per year for up to three years
- medium grants between £5,001 to £10,000 per year for up to three years
- large grants up to a maximum of £40,000 per year for up to three years
The Main Grants programme can/will fund:
- strengthen the voluntary and community sector
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Pathways Main Grants Programme is for community groups and voluntary organisations working in the Brentford TW8 and Ealing W5, W7 and W13 postcode.
- Pathways grants are awarded to cover start-up, core or project costs.
- Grants of £5,000 or less are most likely to be successful.
- The Main Grants programme will not fund:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pathways Grants in Ealing and Brentford by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.