Babson Foundation: Competitive Grants Program
Paul and Edith Babson FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $12,000
Next deadline: Feb 21, 2020
Later deadlines: Sep 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Massachusetts: Essex County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Suffolk County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Paul and Edith Babson Foundation supports entrepreneurship and economic development, youth development opportunities, and improvements to the urban environment to enhance quality of life throughout Greater Boston.
The Paul and Edith Babson Foundation’s Competitive Grant Program focuses on three program areas:
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Programs focused on providing opportunities for youth and community entrepreneurship education, community economic development, job training for youth, and urban youth business and enterprise initiatives.
- Culture, Education and Leadership Development
- Programs focused on education and leadership development opportunities for young people. Programs may involve team sports, art, dance, music, and theater.
- Environment and Community Building
- Programs focused on community building through urban community gardens and urban greenspace initiatives.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Geographic Focus: Greater Boston as defined by Route 128. Communities bordering Route 128 will be included.
- Types of Support: Unrestricted, special programs, occasional capital support.
- The following types of requests will not be considered:
- Summer camps
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Babson Foundation: Competitive Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.