PCCF Community Grants
Putnam County Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $84,000
Next anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2020 2:00pm PST (Pre proposal)
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 1, 2020 2:00pm PST (Full proposal), Aug 1, 2020 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal), Sep 1, 2020 2:00pm PDT (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Putnam County, Indiana
Location of residency: Putnam County, IndianaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Community Foundation is interested in supporting all areas of charitable activity in Putnam County, Indiana. The Putnam County Community Foundation makes grants to qualified non-profit organizations seeking to make a difference in Putnam County and its residents. Grants are made in the following areas:
- Animal Welfare
- Arts & Culture
- Civic & Community
- Economic Development
- Human Services
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Qualified non-profit organizations seeking to make a difference in Putnam County and its residents.
- A full list of eligible non-profit organizations in our community is available here.
- If you would like to add an organization or program to the list, please provide documentation from the IRS showing that the organization is active in Putnam County and a 501 (c) 3 public charity.
- Units of government are eligible, but not all are included on this list.
- In general, grants from the Community Grants Program will not be awarded for the following:
- Ongoing operational expenses, i.e. salaries, rent, and utilities
- Projects that do not serve Putnam County citizens
- Projects normally fully funded by units of government
- Projects to build or fund an endowment
- Religious activities or programs that appear to serve one denomination and not the community at large.
- Political organizations or campaigns
- National and state-wide fund raising projects
- Projects that could be considered discriminatory
- Projects operated by for-profit companies
- Projects requesting retroactive funding
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PCCF Community Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.