PCF Capital Improvement Grants
Pinellas Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Deadline: Oct 15, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Pinellas County, Florida
Location of residency: Pinellas County, FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the Pinellas Community Foundation (PCF) is changing lives and improving the quality of life in Pinellas County through grants to a variety of nonprofit organizations. The diversity of nonprofit agencies and the causes PCF supports are a reflection of the deep and broad-ranging charitable visions shared by benevolent PCF donors like you.
The Pinellas Community Foundation provides grants to carefully vetted 501(c)(3) nonprofit agencies right here in our community that support:
- Affordable housing initiatives
- Youth and families
- Women’s issues
- People with disabilities
- Environmental stewardship
- Arts, education and cultural enrichment programs
- College scholarships
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be 501(c)(3)
- Physical presence must be in Pinellas County
- All funds must be spent in Pinellas County
- All funding is awarded on a competitive basis regardless of historical funding awards and based upon direct service
- Must agree to acknowledge Pinellas Community Foundation (PCF) in external communication
- Funds may not be requested for previously completed projects
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PCF Capital Improvement Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.