PCF Operating Grants
Pinellas Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 30, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Pinellas County, Florida
Location of residency: Pinellas County, FloridaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the Pinellas Community Foundation (PCF) is changing lives and improving the quality of life in Pinellas County through grants to a variety of nonprofit organizations. The diversity of nonprofit agencies and the causes PCF supports are a reflection of the deep and broad-ranging charitable visions shared by benevolent PCF donors like you.
The Pinellas Community Foundation provides grants to carefully vetted 501(c)(3) nonprofit agencies right here in our community that support:
- Affordable housing initiatives
- Youth and families
- Women’s issues
- People with disabilities
- Environmental stewardship
- Arts, education and cultural enrichment programs
- College scholarships
The PCF Board of Governors has identified four core areas as priorities to be considered in this funding process:
- Access to healthcare
- Access to behavioral health
- Providing scholarships
- Outreach and community education
- Educational programming
- Early learning
Promoting Arts and Culture
- Improve cultural awareness
- Enhance public access to arts
Enhancing Quality of Life
- Access to affordable housing
- Financial assistance programming
- Food security
- Access to justice
- Access to resources
Grant Funding Tiers
Operating Grants funding request amounts will be based upon organizational operating budget size which serves Pinellas County and is not inclusive of major one-time or non-routine capital expenditures.
- Organizations with budgets less than $500,000 may seek up to $10,000, but the average grant will be $5,000.
- Organizations with budgets between $500,000 to $2,500,000 may seek up to $10,000.
- Organizations with budgets greater than $2,500,000 may seek up to $20,000, but the average grant will be $15,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be 501(c)(3)
- Physical presence must be in Pinellas County
- All funds must be spent in Pinellas County
- Incorporated and operating for a minimum of one year
- All funding is awarded on a competitive basis regardless of historical funding awards and based upon direct service
- Organizations with multiple programs or sub-organizations can only submit one application in each of Operating and Capital
- Funds may not be requested for previously completed projects
- Animal welfare organizations, hospitals, schools, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) and foundations are not eligible to apply
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PCF Operating Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.