PCWF: Children in Nature and Applied Conservation Grants
Papoose Conservation Wildlife FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Oct 1, 2020
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: Botanical Conservation Marine/Ocean Conservation Herpetological Conservation Ornithological Conservation Mammalian Conservation Land/Habitat Conservation Environmental Education Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
The Papoose Conservation Wildlife Foundation creates a source of support for individuals and organizations devoted to perpetuating the world’s diversity of species and their habitats and to engage children and adults in Nature to learn about and witness the wonders of wildlife.
- To ensure funding for worthwhile projects to preserve the diversity of species in Nature
- To provide opportunities to children to experience and enjoy Nature
- To be the bridge between business and private donors and conservation projects
Papoose Conservation Wildlife Foundation grants are awarded in two qualifying categories: Children in Nature and Applied Conservation.
Children in Nature
- Qualified programs must take place in the natural environment and focus on providing opportunities for children to explore Nature.
- Preference is given to projects connecting children to lesser recognized species or habitats.
- Preference is given to projects that provide children with unstructured or minimally structured time in Nature.
- Qualified projects must focus on free-ranging wildlife or plant species and support the conservation of the species in their natural habitat.
- Work may include the protection of species and/or habitats.
- Preference is given to projects focusing on lesser recognized species.
Grants are awarded up to $5,000.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be affiliated with a U.S. based non-profit organization to be considered.
- Salaries and overhead expenses will not be supported.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”