Pennsylvania Academy of Science: Student Research Grant
Pennsylvania Academy of Science
Grant amount: Up to US $500
Anticipated deadline: Feb 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: PennsylvaniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Pennsylvania Academy of Science has funds available to support undergraduate and graduate research in the natural, physical, or social sciences. Proposals should be written and submitted by the student under faculty guidance. Proposals will undergo review by professional referees, and evaluation by the PAS Research Grant Committee. Grants are normally made in the amount of $500 or less, as requested in the proposal and, therefore, proposal budgets should take this limit into consideration.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Pennsylvania Academy of Science has funds available to support undergraduate and graduate research in the natural, physical, or social sciences.
- Projects should be of such nature that they could be initiated and completed within one year.
- The PAS funds are to be used primarily for expendable supplies, small pieces of equipment, and travel, living and/or housing expenses, if essential for the project.
- Funds are not to be used for major pieces of equipment.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and it is the role of the supervising PAS member to ensure the academic integrity of the proposal.
- Consequently, any proposals that fail to adhere to appropriate standards will be returned without review, and the grant submitter will be prohibited from publication (including abstracts at the subsequent Annual Meeting) with the Pennsylvania Academy of Science for one year
- Additionally, the supervising PAS member will not be allowed to sponsor proposals to PAS for the next review cycle.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pennsylvania Academy of Science: Student Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.