Perc H. Shelton and Gladys A. Pospisil Shelton Foundation Advised Fund
Idaho Community Foundation (ICF)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Sep 1, 2018
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Valley County, Idaho
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Idaho Community Foundation
Since 1988, ICF has been in Idaho working with generous people who want to give to trusted, deserving organizations. With local staff, three offices throughout the state (Boise, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls), and grant opportunities for each of Idaho’s 44 counties, we know our communities. A gift through ICF lasts forever. Let us show you how.
For Idaho’s nonprofits, ICF provides a source of local knowledge about the critical issues they face, and can connect them to donors and partners who can help. ICF also provides a streamlined grant process that offers financial support of nonprofit projects and initiatives through the generosity of our fund creators.
About the Shelton Foundation Advised Fund
The Perc H. Shelton and Gladys A. Pospisil Shelton Foundation Advised Fund in the Idaho Community Foundation accepts grant applications for its grant cycle by September 1 every year. The Fund, which was established through the transfer of assets from this private foundation, was originally created by a bequest from these long-time McCall residents. Distributions are made primarily to charitable organizations and projects that benefit the Valley County area. The trustees of the Shelton Foundation are advisors to the fund. Grant requests are considered annually in October.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grant Requirements
- Nonprofit organizations and government entities (including schools) with projects that benefit Valley County, Idaho are eligible to apply
- Organizations don’t have to be based in Valley County
- Eligible Organizations
- Tax-exempt organizations with current 501c3 nonprofit status under IRS Code Section 170, Governmental agencies or departments, including public educational institutions.
- The Shelton Foundation Advised Fund in ICF will occasionally fund projects initiated by organizations that do not have current federal tax-exempt status.
- However, the organization must secure a federally qualified tax-exempt fiscal sponsor.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Perc H. Shelton and Gladys A. Pospisil Shelton Foundation Advised Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.