Corporate Giving Program: Requests over $1000
Franklin P. and Arthur W. Perdue Foundation
Next deadline: Sep 30, 2023
Later deadlines: Dec 31, 2023, Mar 31, 2024, Jun 30, 2024, Sep 30, 2024
Grant amount: More than US $1,000
Fields of work: Education Agriculture Environment Poverty Alleviation & Services Health & Medicine Human & Social Services Food Access & Hunger Community/Public Safety Community Culture & Heritage Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Canada, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia (US state), Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia Show all
Location of residency: Canada, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia (US state), Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia Show all
NOTE: Grant requests must be endorsed by a Perdue Associate in order to apply.
Perdue Farms is the family-owned parent company of Perdue Foods and Perdue AgriBusiness. Perdue Farms are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone we touch through innovative food and agricultural products.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Perdue Farms Incorporated Corporate Giving contributions are limited to programs and events that are nonprofit and tax-exempt.
- Perdue Farms Incorporated Corporate Giving can only consider requests from organizations that have IRS 501(c)(3) status.
- Organizations requesting support must provide a Tax Payer Identification number and must be able to submit, upon request, a copy of the IRS letter affirming the organization's tax-exempt status.
- Where we provide support:
- Perdue Farms Incorporated Corporate Giving charitable giving programs are designed to support organizations and programs that benefit the communities where large numbers of our associates live and work.
- We will consider requests from organizations in the States of California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Quebec - Canada.
- Preference will be given to the programs in the communities in and around our major facilities.
- We may give additional preference to organizations in which our associates have direct involvement, but the over-arching consideration is the betterment of the community.
- We are unable to consider requests:
- From service, fraternal or veterans organizations
- From churches or organizations associated with particular religious denominations
- From political action or lobbying groups
- To aid a single individual or family
- To sponsor an individual or team
- To support a participatory fund-raising event, such as a team walk, golf tournament or banquet
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”