Peridot Foundation Grant
Peridot FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Biomedical
Location of project: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Tolland County, Connecticut
Location of residency: Preferred: United States Other eligible locations: Tolland County, ConnecticutView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Peridot Foundation Grant-Making
The Mission of Peridot Foundation, Inc. is:
- To improve the welfare of the greater Hebron, Connecticut community by supporting the activities of local charitable organizations; including, but not limited to:
- Children's Programs (i.e. AHM Youth Services, education programs, sports programs, literary projects, etc.)
- Public Safety (i.e. fire department, ambulance, etc.)
- Community Programs (i.e. the Douglas Library, Senior Center, etc.)
- To promote the medical research activities of other charitable organizations; including, but not limited to, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Independence Unlimited and charitable organizations for the disabled.
- To provide assistance and contributions to other charitable organizations.
Peridot Foundation also supports other organizations with fundraising activities. Peridot has worked closely with planning the Cherish the Children Foundation's dinner dance gala which has resulted in raising over $130,000 for various charities benefitting children. The Cystic Fibrosis walkathon is another fundraising activity in which Peridot participates.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Peridot Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.