Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation Grant
Perrigo Company plc
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Jul 31, 2018 2:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Oct 31, 2018 2:00pm PDT, Jan 31, 2019 2:00pm PST, Apr 30, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Ottawa County, Hennepin County, Minnesota, Douglas County, Nevada, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Bronx County, New York, Miami County, Ohio, Spartanburg County, South Carolina, Franklin County, Vermont, Orange County, Virginia Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Ottawa County, Hennepin County, Minnesota, Douglas County, Nevada, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Bronx County, New York, Miami County, Ohio, Spartanburg County, South Carolina, Franklin County, Vermont, Orange County, Virginia Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation is a private, non-profit organization wholly funded by Perrigo Company plc. The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial support to nonprofit organizations that enhance the health, well-being and education of individuals and families in communities that Perrigo serves.
About the Foundation
The Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation was established in August 2000 as the philanthropic arm of Perrigo Company plc. The Foundation supports non-profit organizations that impact healthcare and education projects and programs.
It also seeks to support healthcare and education initiatives that affect our own employees. For instance, the Foundation funds a college scholarship program for the dependent children of our eligible employees (contact Foundation administrator for definition of eligible employee), and also provides grants and scholarships to the many U.S. school districts in regions in which Perrigo operates.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Geographic Area Served:
- Allegan County (MI)
- Ottawa County (MI)
- Spartanburg County (SC)
- Middlesex County (NJ)
- Bronx County (NY)
- Miami County (OH)
- Franklin County (VT)
- Orange County (VA)
- Hennepin County (MN)
- Douglas County (NE)
- Eligible applicants must have tax-exemption status under certain 501(c)(3) subsections as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Additional eligible subsections are:
- 170(B)(1)(a)(ii) – Schools
- 170(B)(1)(a)(iii) – Hospitals or medical research organizations
- 170(B)(1)(a)(iv) – Organizations that operate for the benefit of colleges or universities and are owned or operated by a governmental unit
- The Foundation discourages the submission of multiple applications from one organization.
- This includes chapters or field offices.
- The Foundation also will not review more than one application per year (any 12-month period) from any organization, including chapters and field offices.
- The following are not eligible for community relations support:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Fraternal, military or labor organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.