Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation Grant
Perrigo Company Charitable FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $50,000
Next deadline: Oct 31, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Later deadlines: Jan 31, 2020 2:00pm PST, Apr 30, 2020 2:00pm PDT, Jul 31, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Ottawa County, Hennepin County, Minnesota, Douglas County, Nevada, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Bronx County, New York, Miami County, Ohio, Spartanburg County, South Carolina, Franklin County, Vermont, Counties in Virginia: Charlottesville city, Orange County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Michigan: Allegan County, Ottawa County, Hennepin County, Minnesota, Douglas County, Nevada, Middlesex County, New Jersey, Bronx County, New York, Miami County, Ohio, Spartanburg County, South Carolina, Franklin County, Vermont, Counties in Virginia: Charlottesville city, Orange County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation is a private, non-profit organization wholly funded by Perrigo Company plc. The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial support to nonprofit organizations that promote our commitment to enhance the health, well-being and education of individuals and families in communities in which Perrigo operates.
To provide financial support to non-profit organizations that promote our commitment to enhancing the health, well-being and education of individuals and families in the communities in which Perrigo operates.
To help improve and positively impact communities by improving access to quality health services, creating educational opportunities, and supporting the needs of the under-served.
Healthcare Grantmaking Priority Focus
- Local hospitals & healthcare institutions: Improve healthcare in the community by providing program stability and capacity building for key community agencies, and through support of related projects and programs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Supporting local hospitals to improve quality and accessibility of health services
- Increase of quality mental health services, especially for children and families
- Healthcare Access & Education
- Healthcare education, especially for children and families
- Supporting preventative and proactive wellness initiatives
Education Grantmaking Priority Focus
- Scholarships: Reduce post-secondary schooling costs and support local students to advance their education who may not normally be able to afford it.
- Talent Development and Job Readiness : Ensure local access to programs supporting development of necessary skills, exposure to career paths, motivation and confidence to be successful
- K-12 Education access
- Job skills and employability
- Career exposure
- Social development
- STEM Education
- Advancing STEM curriculum and resources in the classroom
- Encourage interest and engagement in STEM related careers
Community Well-Being Grantmaking Priority Focus
- Supporting the Underserved : Ensure access to basic human necessities such as
- Food and Housing
- Safety and Security
- End of life support
- Promoting economic vitality
- Access to needed services
- Product Support and Disaster Relief : Leverage Perrigo’s wide array of healthcare products to satisfy needs and promote quality of life, both locally and globally.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Geographic Area Served:
- Allegan County (MI)
- Ottawa County (MI)
- Spartanburg County (SC)
- Middlesex County (NJ)
- Bronx County (NY)
- Miami County (OH)
- Franklin County (VT)
- Orange County (VA)
- Hennepin County (MN)
- Douglas County (NE)
- City of Charlottesville (VA)
- To be considered for a grant an organization must:
- Have a current 501(c)(3) nonprofit designation from the Internal Revenue Service, including some subsections.
- Address at least one of our grantmaking priorities
- Be able to track results
- Be located in or near communities in which Perrigo operates or a significant number of our employees reside
- The Foundation will not review more than one application per year (any 12-rolling month period) from a single organization.
- Funding is not available for:
- Projects that directly influence or advance our company’s business, including purchase, utilization, prescribing, formulary position, pricing, reimbursement, referral or recommendation of or payment for its products
- Political organizations or campaigns
- Fraternal or labor organizations
- Organizations or groups for which funds requested are used for religious purposes or activities
- Unrestricted general operating support
- Clinical research, trials or studies
- Meetings or conferences that are continuing education for working professionals
- Individuals and for-profit organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Perrigo Company Charitable Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.