Perry County Community Foundation Grant
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
Grant amount: Up to US $3,500
Deadline: Feb 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Perry County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Perry County Community Foundation
The Perry County Community Foundation (PCCF), a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), conducts an annual competitive grantmaking program for nonprofit organizations serving Perry county. PCCF’s strategic grantmaking focus is to invest in innovative, collaborative approaches and solutions to community problems, and to support projects that demonstrate achievable outcomes, the potential for replication as a model program, and plans for sustainability beyond the grant term. The overarching goal is to fund programs and services that have the potential for the greatest impact on the quality of life and positive outcomes for individuals and families living in Perry county.
Our Funding Priorities
PCCF’s traditional funding areas include:
- Arts & culture
- Community development
- Health & human services
Applicant organizations are expected to be aligned with at least one of these funding priorities.
Our Funding Categories
Grant awards in the funding priority emphasis areas are segmented into two categories:
- Grants for continuing improvements to proven projects that can demonstrate a high level of broad impact;
- Pilot projects (e.g., trying something on a small scale to see if it works);
- Expansion of existing programs that reach a new target population or geographic area;
- Strategic alliances with like agencies or non-traditional partners; or
- To meet an emerging community need.
Capacity Building Grants
Grants for projects that strengthen the organization’s ability to fulfill its mission. Projects should focus on building infrastructure to support an organization’s long-term growth and development, including but not limited to:
- Technical assistance;
- Organizational capacity building;
- Technology infrastructure and equipment upgrades;
- Board/staff development;
- Strategic planning;
- Training; and
- Start-up and general operating support for grassroots agencies.
You may only submit one application per round for consideration.
Size of Grants
The maximum grant award is $3,500.
PCCF is unable to fund 100% of any project.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter.
- This grant opportunity does not fund:
- Capital campaigns
- Direct lobbying to influence legislation or funding appropriations
- National and statewide umbrella organizations that cannot demonstrate a local presence
- New staff positions without a substantial plan for sustainability
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Retroactive projects
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Perry County Community Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.