Petco Foundation - Disaster Relief Support
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Animal Welfare - Domestic Animals & Pets
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
We are committed to supporting our shelter partners’ most critical needs through this disaster. Municipal and large organizations with animal control shelter functions can learn more about COVID-19 disaster funding in the Petco Foundation partner portal.
Disaster relief support
Disaster relief support will be considered for organizations directly affected by natural disasters such as fires, floods, hurricanes and earthquakes as well as qualified first responders and disaster relief agencies.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligible Organizations:
- You must be:
- An authorized member of an IRS designated 501c3 nonprofit OR
- An official representative of a government agency and have access to detailed information about your organization’s operations and finances OR
- A representative of a for-profit company having a nonprofit business purpose, directly related to animal welfare, that has been invited to apply, or is responding to a call for applications that allows for-profit companies to apply.
- In order to submit an application for partnership please ensure that all of the following is correct:
- You are an official representative of:
- A nonprofit that has received a 501c3 Determination Letter from the IRS*; or
- A government entity such as a city, township, county or other type.
- Please note the Petco Foundation is not able to fund:
- Organizations or activities based outside of the United States
- Organizations whose primary mission and purpose is not related to animal welfare
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”