Peter J. King Family Foundation Grant
Peter J. King Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,611,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Ramsey County, Minnesota Other eligible locations: Africa, Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Chisago County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Isanti County, Le Sueur County, Mille Lacs County, Scott County, Sherburne County, Sibley County, Washington County, Wright County, Counties in Wisconsin: Pierce County, St. Croix County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The mission of the Peter J. King Family Foundation is to provide bricks and mortar funding to organizations whose activities are dedicated to the improvement of children’s health, education and welfare, and to building a stronger family environment.
Beyond furthering the mission of the Peter J. King Family Foundation, grant requests will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Emphasis on economically disadvantaged areas.
- Organizations’ proven ability to sustain operations over the long term.
- Maximizes the number of people benefiting from the grant.
- Emphasis as major donor.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funding numerous organizations throughout St. Paul, the broader Twin Cities area and beyond.
- Geographic Focus:
- Saint Paul, Minnesota Area (First Priority)
- Saint Paul / Minneapolis Metro Area (Second Priority)
- Africa (Third Priority)
- Program funding gifts are not considered
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Peter J. King Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.