PF: Community Adoption Events
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Animal Welfare - Domestic Animals & Pets
Applicant type: For-Profit Business, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
Since 1999, we’ve invested millions in adoption and medical care programs, spay and neuter services, pet cancer research and numerous other lifesaving initiatives—always investing wisely in organizations with the most lifesaving impact. In partnership with animal welfare organizations and 1,500 Petco stores across the country, we help bring pets together with loving families every day.
Community Adoption Events
We sponsor community adoption events that have a goal of more than 500 adoptions. These events are often held at a location other than a shelter, where multiple animal welfare organizations join together. Apply for up to three events within one application.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible to apply you must be:
- An authorized member of an IRS designated 501c3 nonprofit OR
- An official representative of a government agency and have access to detailed information about your organization’s operations and finances OR
- A representative of a for-profit company having a nonprofit business purpose, directly related to animal welfare, that has been invited to apply, or is responding to a call for applications that allows for-profit companies to apply.
- Please note were not able to fund:
- Organizations or activities based outside of the United States
- Organizations whose primary mission and purpose is not related to animal welfare
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”