PF Fund for the Baldwin Area
Maine Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $20,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit Indigenous Group Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Cumberland County, Maine
Location of residency: MaineView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Maine Community Foundation works with donors and other partners to improve the quality of life for all Maine people. The community foundation is committed to serve all of Maine; demonstrate respect for people and places; achieve quality and integrity in everything we do; and remain nonpartisan.
MaineCF is a statewide nonprofit that helps people invest charitable resources in the future of Maine. Their giving does good within their communities and often throughout the state.
PF Fund for the Baldwin Area
The Maine Community Foundation’s PF Fund for the Baldwin Area supports nonprofit organizations doing work in the Baldwin, Maine, area. The PF Fund seeks requests for grants that:
- Assist the residents of Baldwin in finding ways to become more self-reliant and self-sufficient
- Promote public awareness of the importance of forestry and the natural resource economy
- Promote education
- Promote sustainable management of Baldwin’s natural resource-based economy
- Promote volunteerism.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Who is eligible to apply
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt organizations, including most municipalities
- Public schools
- Public agencies working for the State of Maine
- Indian tribal governments (or political subdivisions) recognized by the Department of the Interior
- Non-exempt groups with a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, public school, or public agency.
- Project applications will be given additional priority if:
- The organization uses the grant to raise additional financial resources or to promote social capital
- The organization is not likely to receive funding from other sources.
- Grants cannot pay for program expenses that have already been incurred.
- What we will not fund, without exception:
- Expenses already incurred
- Political campaigns
- Lobbying in the form of calls to action on a specific vote
- Religious activities: including, but not limited to, religious services, promotion of religious beliefs, or activities that are restricted to church or religious group membership
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PF Fund for the Baldwin Area by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.