PFund Foundation: COVID-19 Rapid Response
PFund FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Basic Human Needs Minority Services Senior Services Disability Care & Services Maternal And Perinatal Health Health Care Access & Delivery Economic Services & Development Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Poverty Alleviation & Services Immigrant Services LGBTQI Services Show all
Applicant type: Individuals, Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Location of residency: Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, WisconsinView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: There is no set application deadline. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling first-come, first-served basis and awarded until funds are exhausted. Funds to eligible recipients will be distributed on a weekly basis.
About the COVID-19 Response Fund
This Fund micro grants to individuals and nonprofits that are most affected by the Coronavirus.
The first round of grants is prioritizing the communities listed below, all of whom are particularly impacted by this crisis.
- Low-income residents, including those without health insurance and/or access to sick days.
- Low-income workers in disproportionally impacted industries, such as healthcare and the service industry, as well as gig-economy workers.
- Residents with greater health risks, including people over age 60, people with compromised immune systems, and pregnant people.
- People experiencing homelessness.
- People with disabilities.
- Communities of color.
- Undocumented workers and families.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.