PGDF Mission Grant Program
Peter G. Dodge Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2018
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Established by Hanover Research Founder Peter G. Dodge, PGDF is a philanthropic organization that supports the advancement of new treatments and the dissemination of up-to-date information about alcohol-use disorder (AUD).
Mission Grants fund work that aligns with our primary mission: helping people lead lives free from the effects of alcohol addiction. First-time applicants may submit proposals for grants of $5,000 to $10,000 during our annual open-application grant cycle.
Grants for larger initiatives, such as scientific research, are by invitation. These projects are typically initiated by PGDF and pursued in collaboration with the grantee.
Organizations who wish to be considered for these grants may submit a brief letter of inquiry describing the proposed project.
Through the Mission Grant program, we support initiatives that:
- Refine alcohol-use disorder (AUD) diagnosis and referral to treatment
- Share information about the full spectrum of treatment options that exist for AUD
- Help young people understand alcohol addiction and take action when it affects them
- Increase and update knowledge about AUD treatment in medical schools and amongst physicians
- Develop or test new avenues for AUD treatment
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Please note that PGDF’s grant programs provide funds to non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations only.
- PGDF does not give grants to individuals or for-profit businesses or organizations.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PGDF Mission Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.