East Mount Airy Neighbors Grants
The Philadelphia Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $50,000
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 6, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later anticipated deadlines: May 25, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit College / University Elementary / Secondary School
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
- Building Community
- Children and Youth
- Mental Health/Mental Retardation
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Operating budget under $4 million
- 501c3 status (or those with a fiscal sponsor who has 501c3 status)
- One year of financial data
- For nonprofits serving this community: Northwest Philadelphia
- At least 75% of program clients must live in Northwest Philadelphia, with a minimum of 25% of the program clients living in the East Mt. Airy Neighborhood.
- Priority given to: Organizations located in or serving the EMAN neighborhood (bounded by Stenton Avenue, Washington Lane, Germantown Avenue and Cresheim Valley Drive).
- Ineligible Expenses:
- Grants to individuals;
- Sectarian religious activities;
- Debt reduction;
- Capital campaigns;
- Proprietary enterprises;
- Political lobbying; or
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the East Mount Airy Neighbors Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.