Phoenix Suns Charities General Grant
Phoenix Suns CharitiesSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: May 29, 2021 4:00pm PDT
Grant amount: Up to US $15,000
Fields of work: Education Child Welfare Services Family Services Children’s Health & Pediatrics Children With Disabilities Children’s Mental Health Youth Services Recreation Sports & Athletics Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: ArizonaView website Save
About this funder:
Phoenix Suns Charities announced a new grant application process that affords local nonprofit organizations the opportunity to tell their story with a dynamic video submission to demonstrate the scope and impact of their organization’s work.
Local nonprofit organizations are encouraged to apply for funding by submitting an engaging 90-second video to demonstrate how they are improving the lives of Arizonans. The revamped grant application process allows Phoenix Suns Charities to make a greater impact throughout the state by offering unrestricted funding for the first time ever, as philanthropic organizations are able to apply for grants that support their mission and programs to make a positive impact throughout Arizona.
Since its inception in 1988, Phoenix Suns Charities has been focused on making our community a better place through its mission of supporting children and family services throughout Arizona and has distributed more than $32 million to local non-profits and organizations in need. The entire Suns organization has embedded itself locally by supporting community efforts through hundreds of player appearances and thousands of volunteer hours by Suns players and staff.
Phoenix Suns Charities will accept one proposal per 501c3 that benefits and supports children and families in Arizona from the following areas:
- Health/Human Services
In addition, organizations that have received funding from PSC in the past will be permitted to submit one additional proposal for a $50,000 or $100,000 Playmaker Grant
Funding Request Range
Phoenix Suns Charities will accept only ONE proposal per 501c3 organization for the focus areas of: Health/Human Services, Education, and Sports/Recreation. Grants are unrestricted and will range from $2,500 to $15,000. Employees and Board of Directors will view and vote on submissions. Highest rated applicants will receive most funds.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Eligibility Requirements
- Arizona 501(c)(3) organizations that operate with fiscal accountability and responsibility.
- Organization has been an established 501(c)(3) for at least 3 years.
- Project must serve 100% of residents within the Arizona geographic boundaries.
- Organization must have a complete and visible profile on ACF’s website
- Organization must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board and service based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- Organization must serve children/youth 18 years of age and under or families.
- Phoenix Suns Charities will accept one proposal that benefits and supports children and families in need in Arizona.
- Project cannot be a summer camp.
- Phoenix Suns Charities does not sponsor tables or events.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”