Play Ball Fund Grant Program
Arizona Diamondbacks FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000
Deadline: Aug 31, 2020 10:59pm PDT
Fields of work: Baseball & Softball Sports & Athletics
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Arizona
Location of residency: Arizona
Age restriction: At least 18 years of ageView website Save
About this funder:
The Arizona Diamondbacks and the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation are devoted to youth sports across Arizona. During the 2018 season, the D-backs Give Back PLAY BALL Fund, supported by Chase, will support the outstanding efforts of Arizona's dedicated parents, mentors and coaches to expand the game of baseball and softball by donating $60,000 to youth sports leagues. Our goal is to ensure that every child who has a desire to learn and play the D-backs way -- has that opportunity.
Any Arizona youth team, league, or organization can apply for funds to support player equipment, training for youth players or coaches, assistance with fees and expenses or facility improvement upgrades. In 500 words or less, make your best pitch for a $1,000 grant from the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. Tell us how the funds can help your team or league. Each month during the D-backs regular season, up to 10 applications will be selected for a charitable grant.
If the applicant is not a coach or administrator of the organization, the team or organization contact should be notified and a team/organization contact will be required.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Only one grant per organization/team per year.
- Applicant may re-apply each month if not selected.
- Applicant must be applying on behalf of a registered organization with a 501c3, school, municipality, or league affiliation in Arizona.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older and have a direct affiliation to the organization or team being nominated.
- Priority will be given to baseball and softball programs but other sports will be considered.
- We are not able to support travel expenses with the Play Ball Fund.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Play Ball Fund Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.