Polaris Foundation Grant
Polaris FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Madison County, Alabama, Dickinson County, Iowa, Counties in Minnesota: Chisago County, Hennepin County, Roseau County, Clinton County, Ohio, Counties in South Dakota: Clay County, Lawrence County, Polk County, Wisconsin Expand all
Location of residency: Madison County, Alabama, Dickinson County, Iowa, Counties in Minnesota: Chisago County, Hennepin County, Roseau County, Clinton County, Ohio, Counties in South Dakota: Clay County, Lawrence County, Polk County, Wisconsin Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Polaris Foundation is dedicated to long-term investment in the communities where we live and in which we do business. Providing Polaris with a quality work force and creating healthy communities where our employees live is central to our vision. Product donations are made in the following priority areas:
- Youth Safety,
- Community Development, and
- Environment and Land Access.
The Polaris Foundation places a priority on requests received from organizations within communities in which our manufacturing and distribution centers are located. These locations are:
- Medina, MN
- Plymouth, MN
- Roseau, MN
- Wyoming, MN
- Huntsville, AL
- Milford, IA
- Spirit Lake, IA
- Osceola, WI
- Wilmington, OH
- Vermillion, SD
- Spearfish, SD
Polaris Foundation Focus Areas
Community Development – Assist in creating strong, vibrant communities where our employees live, work and play.
Youth Safety – Increase youth awareness on safe riding practices.
Environment and Land Access – Promote land access and responsible use of trails and the environment.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- You must be a 501(c)(3) organization to apply for a Polaris Foundation grant.
- Restrictions: The Polaris Foundation will not consider requests for the following:
- Politically affiliated programs.
- Research projects.
- Religious affiliated programs.
- International or foreign-based programs.
- Organizations that have received a grant from the Polaris Foundation in the last three years.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, color, citizenship, disability, disabled veteran status, gender, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, military service or status, or Vietnam-era veteran status.
- Fire and Rescue Organizations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Polaris Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.