Pope and Young Club Conservation Grants
Pope and Young Club
Grant amount: Up to US $100,000
Deadline: May 1, 2018
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Research
Location of project: North America
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Conservation, Education, and Outreach Program
Components of the Club’s Conservation Program include wildlife research, education, pro-bowhunting activities, partnerships, wildlife conservation projects and kids programs.
In a move that very visually reinforces the Club's commitment and focus as we enter our next 50 years of bowhunting advocacy, the Board of Directors recently expanded the scope of the Club's Conservation Fund by renaming it the Conservation, Education and Outreach Fund.
Conservation, Education and Outreach Program Grants
The Club provides monetary and moral support through awarded grants. The conservation committee is responsible for soliciting and investigating proposals and recommending them to the Board of Directors on an annual basis. Recent Conservation Program budgets have exceeded $100,000 annually.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Criteria for review of the proposals includes the following considerations:
- Does the grant benefit bowhunting and impact the future of bowhunting?
- Does it enhance the image and elevate awareness of the Pope & Young Club?
- Does it enhance the image and elevate awareness of the values of bowhunting?
- Does it reflect the Conservation Program mission statement?
- What has been the previous performance of the proposal?
- Does it benefit wildlife and habitat?
- Is it “national” in scope or “local” in scope?
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pope and Young Club Conservation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.