Potter Charity Trust Grant
Delaware Community Foundation
Grant amount: Up to US $200,000
Deadline: Jun 15, 2018
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Kent County, Delaware
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Potter Charity Trust Grants Fund was created to support organizations providing assistance to the economically underprivileged in Kent County, Delaware, as directed by teh will of Colonel Benjamin Potter.
The Potter Charity Trust Grants Fund is accepting applications for collaborative programs that provide direct services and/or address root causes to reduce the need for services in one or more of the following focus areas:
- Crisis/Emergency Assistance Funding for basic needs
- Health Care
Collaboration can be defined as:
- A process by which organizations or agencies conduct formal joint activities with exchange of information and resources to accomplish a shared purpose,
- An initiative which offers the possibility for maximizing potential success that otherwise would be unattainable by any single entity, and/or
- An arrangement which provides shared decision-making, addresses common interest issues, and reduces duplication of costs or effort.
The Fund will also accept applications for non-collaborative programs providing emergency financial assistance for basic needs.
About the Grants Cycle
Approximately $200,000 in grants will be available this year. Single and multi-year grants will be considered. The final structure of the awards remains entirely at the discretion of the Grants Committee.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Project to be funded must be
- a program in collaboration with at least one other 501(c)(3) organization or government agency ANY/OR
- a program to provide emergency financial assistance for basic needs
- Any grant received must be used exclusively to fund projects that benefit the underprivileged in Kent County
- Applicants must be qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations providing services without discrimination based on religion, gender, age, disability, national origin or sexual orientation.
- We do not support
- Debt reduction
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes
- Annual fundraising campaigns
- General operating expenses (non-program overhead)
- Sports clubs or leagues
- Special events
- Educational institutions
- Projects completed before the date of grant approval by the Grants Committee
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Potter Charity Trust Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.