Pratt Family Foundation Grant
Pratt Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $45,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: North Carolina, Collier County, Florida, Counties in North Carolina: Alamance County, Caswell County, Davie County, Forsyth County, Guilford County, Montgomery County, Randolph County, Rockingham County, Stokes County, Surry County, Yadkin County, Davison County, South Dakota, Counties in Texas: Bastrop County, Bell County, Blanco County, Burnet County, Coryell County, Falls County, Gillespie County, Hays County, Lampasas County, Lee County, Llano County, McLennan County, Milam County, Travis County, Williamson County Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Established and endowed by William and Jeanne Pratt in 1999, the PFF's work reflects the interests and principals of the Pratt family. In addition to community efforts, the PFF gives special consideration to promoting excellence in schools as well as advancements in healthcare and medical technology.
The focus of the Foundation has been funding causes in the Piedmont of North Carolina, primarily in Greensboro. Donations are also directed more broadly to support initiatives throughout the state of North Carolina. In addition, preference will be given to regions where the family has a connection such as central Texas and Naples, Florida.
Pratt Family Foundation Grant
The PFF actively engages and supports a number of cornerstone organizations though a rigorous assessment-based initiative that provides core program grants. The PFF strives to support a variety of organizations that bring innovation to the stewardship of these causes.
Activities Supported Include the Following:
- Housing Assistance
- Support and Assistance for Abused and Battered Women and Their Dependants
- Educational Assistance
- General Education Institutional Assistance (Public and Private schools and Universities)
- Disaster Relief
- Aid for Women in Crisis Pregnancies
- Disadvantaged Youth Programs
- Healthcare for Children
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Candidate organizations include:
- Generally recognized and established religious organizations such as churches, colleges and universities, other charitable foundations and support and advocacy groups that further the goals of helping individuals within the described groups.
- Any such group must be a qualified tax exempt organization located within the USA.
- The focus of the Foundation has been funding causes in the Piedmont of North Carolina, primarily in Greensboro. Donations are also directed more broadly to support initiatives throughout the state of North Carolina.
- In addition, preference will be given to regions where the family has a connection such as central Texas and Naples, Florida.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Pratt Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.