La Vallée des Singes Conservation Research Grant
Primate Conservation Trust
Grant amount: Approximately €2,500
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Africa, Asia, Central America, South America
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Primate Conservation Trust is a non-profit organization founded by the French Primate Park "La Vallee Des Singes" to fund conservation programs for wild populations of primates.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any qualified person that studies rare and endangered primates and their conservation in their natural habitat.
- Grants are made to individuals through colleges, universities and other non-profit organizations.
- The grants are given for field work.
- The intent is to provide support for research that can be used to formulate and to implement conservation plans for the species studied.
- We will give priority to studies that involve, in their natural habitat, little known and (probable) endangered species.
- Studies on the distribution and taxonomy of endangered primates are urgently needed, and will receive priority.
- We give priority to studies conducted by citizens from the country in which the primates are found.
- No support for conferences, travel to scientific meetings, salaries, or work for sanctuaries.
- No grant monies can be used for administrative costs, institutional overhead, or similar expenses.
- The applicant's organization will be asked to sign a form affirming this.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the La Vallée des Singes Conservation Research Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.