Project Apis m. Funding
Project Apis m. (PAm)
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $200,000
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Canada, United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Canada, United States Other eligible locations: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Project Apis m. seeks projects that will ultimately improve honey bee health. Our main areas of focus include:
- pests and disease prevention and control,
- honey bee nutrition,
- impacts of pesticides on bees, and
- long-term honey bee stock improvement.
We are looking for projects that fill the gaps in honey bee research, and benefit honey bees and agriculture in the USA and Canada. The reviewers will ask questions that ensure the commercial beekeeping community will benefit from the research and its application. For example, PAm seeks research projects that will:
- Enhance the economic viability of pollination businesses.
- Provide practical solutions for managed colonies.
- Yield results that can be efficiently transferred into field practice.
- Provide an excellent rate of return for beekeepers and farmers.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Project Apis m. funds research institutions, USDA-ARS, universities, agricultural extension, etc. primarily in the USA and Canada.
- International applications can be considered, but will be held to the same expectation of benefitting agriculture and bees in the USA and Canada.
- Our scientific advisors are attentive to scientific methods, proper controls, and reproducible results.
- Proposals should be clear cut, have practical implications, and generally lend themselves to statistical interpretation.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Project Apis m. Funding by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.