Provident Benevolent Foundation Grant
Provident Benevolent FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Deadline: Jan 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
Location of residency: North Carolina, South Carolina, TennesseeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The foundation provides program, general operating, and capital campaign support.
- The trust primarily supports organizations located in Central and Western North Carolina and Eastern Tennessee.
- Preference may be given to organizations serving North Carolina and Tennessee.
- Grants from the Foundation are made anonymously.
- No publicity or public announcements regarding a grant from the Foundation may be made without the prior written approval from the Foundation.
- No grants will be awarded to individuals.
- Please note that the geographical area, beginning in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill vicinity, will not be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Provident Benevolent Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.