Provident Benevolent Foundation Grant
Provident Benevolent FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $15,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
Location of residency: North Carolina, South Carolina, TennesseeView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- The foundation provides program, general operating, and capital campaign support.
- Preference may be given to organizations serving North Carolina and Tennessee.
- Grants from the Foundation are made anonymously. No publicity or public announcements regarding a grant from the Foundation may be made without the prior written approval from the Foundation.
- No grants will be awarded to individuals.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Provident Benevolent Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.