PSEG Foundation Giving - Neighborhood Partners Funding Program
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Sep 30, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Connecticut: Fairfield County, New Haven County, Counties in New Jersey: Bergen County, Burlington County, Camden County, Essex County, Gloucester County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Mercer County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Ocean County, Passaic County, Salem County, Somerset County, Union County, Counties in New York: Albany County, Kings County, Nassau County, Queens County, Suffolk County Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Since our company’s formation in 1903, Public Service has meant more than a name. It represents our commitment to the communities where we serve and live.
We partner with some of the most effective organizations across our territory to strengthen communities and improve quality of life. Learn more about PSEG Foundation investments in the areas of sustainable neighborhoods, safety, and STEM education.
- Sustainable Neighborhoods
- Building safe, healthy and sustainable communities
- Our company’s commitment to environmental stewardship stretches beyond our own operations. We invest in public parks that improve the quality of life for local residents and in the environmental organizations that protect and preserve natural resources, address climate adaptation, and build sustainable communities.
- Safety and Preparedness
- Complementing PSEG’s safety vision, we seek to keep people and their homes safe, particularly around electricity and natural gas, and to prepare for and respond to emergencies.
- STEM Education
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- The organization must be an IRS approved 501(c)(3) or a 170(B)
- Alignment with one or more of our giving focus areas
- Organization or program resides or benefits in the places where we do business
- Program effectiveness, including demonstrated and anticipated outcomes and impacts
- Program feasibility based on organization staff and organization/program budget
- The PSEG Foundation provides grants in the communities where we do business including our New Jersey and Long Island service territories, as well as our operating territories in Salem, Burlington and Gloucester Counties in New Jersey, and our operating territories in Albany, NY, and Bridgeport and New Haven, CT.
- The following types of organizations or programs are not eligible for funding:
- Organizations not exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code
- Sectarian purpose programs that promote religious doctrines or exclude participants based on religion
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation or religion
- Organizations with a primary purpose of influencing legislation
- Athletic, labor or fraternal groups
- Programs/organizations for which PSEG is asked to serve as the sole funder
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the PSEG Foundation Giving - Neighborhood Partners Funding Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.