Adolph Coors Public Policy Grant Programs
Adolph Coors FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Mar 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Preferred: Colorado Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: Colorado Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- All applicants must be classified as a 501(c)(3) organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation will consider funding public policy requests from out-of-state (non-Colorado) organizations.
- We accept requests for operating, capital, or program support if i your agency's mission aligns with ACF's funding priorities.
- Areas of funding the Foundation is not considering at this time:
- Adaptive or winter sports programs
- Animal or animal-related projects
- Arts or arts-related projects
- Church or church-related projects
- Conferences or seminars
- Credit counseling
- Debt reduction
- Domestic violence shelters
- Emergency services (housing, food)
- GED classes
- Health organizations
- Media or film-related projects
- Museum or museum-related projects
- Preschools or daycare centers
- Research projects
- Schools (public, charter or private)
- Senior programs (nursing homes, extended-care facilities, respite care)
- Start-up funding (organizations must be in operation for at least one full year)
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Adolph Coors Public Policy Grant Programs by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.