Publix Super Markets Charities Nonprofit and Sponsorship
Publix Super Markets Charities Inc
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Community Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Alabama, Florida, Georgia (US state), North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia Show all
Location of residency: Alabama, Florida, Georgia (US state), North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia Show all
Publix Super Markets Charities supports various types of nonprofit organizations throughout the Southeast with a primary focus on helping youth, promoting education, alleviating hunger, and reducing homelessness.
All other nonprofit program and sponsorship requests may be submitted throughout the year. Allow about eight weeks for review and processing.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Please note that to qualify, the organization must operate in and/or serve clients in one or more of the following states:
- Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, or Virginia.
- Publix Super Markets Charities does not provide support for the following:
- For-profit businesses
- Nonprofit businesses outside of our operating areas of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- Booster clubs
- Donations for school clubs and teams will be made payable to your qualified school, not to booster clubs.
- Please be sure that your school is registered, and that you apply on behalf of the school when making these requests.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”