Puget Sound Energy Foundation Grants
Puget Sound Energy FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $100,000
Next deadline: Apr 1, 2020
Later deadlines: Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Counties in Washington: Chelan County, Columbia County, Cowlitz County, Douglas County, Garfield County, Island County, King County, Kitsap County, Kittitas County, Klickitat County, Lewis County, Pierce County, Skagit County, Snohomish County, Thurston County, Whatcom County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Puget Sound Energy Foundation was created in 2006 by Puget Energy, the investor-owned, parent company of Puget Sound Energy, the state of Washington’s largest and oldest utility. Annually the Foundation is required to distribute five percent of the preceding year's average assets in charitable distributions.
Puget Energy created the foundation to ensure that PSE’s support of community initiatives will remain strong regardless of business or economic trends and that the utility’s long history of strong community involvement will continue for generations to come.
The Foundation focuses its support on Public (Community) Safety and Emergency Preparedness programs and capital investments. The foundation makes charitable grants that support programmatic and capital projects with measurable goals and outcomes.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Non-profit organizations with an IRS 501(c)3 tax exempt status that are located in and serve the people of Puget Sound Energy's service and operations area are eligible to apply for a Puget Sound Energy Foundation grant.
- The foundation supports charitable programs in Washington state where PSE provides services or has operations.
- These 16 counties include:
- Thurston; and
- Organizations that receive funding will be eligible to apply for another grant one year from the original grant application deadline.
- Qualified applicants who do not receive funding may re-apply as often as they choose.
- The foundation does not fund general operations or sponsor events such as galas, auctions, dinner or luncheon programs, golf tournaments, walk-a-thons, etc.
- The Foundation also does not fund:
- Individual K-12 schools, youth groups or clubs.
- General operations.
- Tuition or membership dues made to service clubs, social or fraternal organizations.
- Grants that benefit an individual or specific family or group.
- Religious organizations of any kind, unless the program is open to the public such as a food bank.
- Organizations that discriminate.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Puget Sound Energy Foundation Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.