Quaternary Research Fund Grant
Quaternary Research AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £1,000
Next anticipated deadline: May 15, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 15, 2019, Jan 15, 2020
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The QRA provides grants to its members with the aim of promoting high quality Quaternary research, training and dissemination of results, as widely as possible.
The Quaternary Research
Fund is available to all members of the QRA of at least one year's standing,
irrespective of age and status, to foster research in any area of Quaternary
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants can be used for any purpose deemed suitable by the Awards Panel (typical claims might be to fund field expenses, hire equipment to clean sections, etc.).
If funding is sought for analytical work, please indicate if you are quoting ‘internal’ or commercial rates.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. The Quaternary Research Fund is available to all members of the QRA of at least one year's standing.
- We are not able to accept applications for radiocarbon dates.
- We do not generally fund labour costs, except in exceptional circumstances.
- The QRA will not consider retrospective applications, i.e. to support activities that will already have occurred prior the deadline date.
- Furthermore, in order to encourage well-planned and properly budgeted projects, the QRA will not consider applications for activities that will take place within 2 months of the deadline date.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Quaternary Research Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.