RACF: Yates Community Endowment Emergency Relief Fund
Rochester Area Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $5,000
Fields of work: Community Services
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Yates County, New York
Location of residency: Yates County, New YorkView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: The typical grant size is$1,000 to $5,000. For Emergency Relief applications, please submit a request reflective of your organization’s need. This may exceed the typical $5,000 limit.
Yates Community Endowment Emergency Relief Fund
To support nonprofit organizations in Yates County adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Successful applications will:
- Focus on an unmet need.
- Offer broad community benefit.
- Be rooted in the local community and build on local strengths.
- Be preventive rather than remedial (remedial projects may be considered if innovative).
- Avoid duplication with other programs or services.
- Demonstrate that the project can be sustained if the project is expected to continue beyond the grant period.
- Be able to measure the project’s success and its results in the community.
The Yates Community Community Endowment plans to support three phases of funding for emergency relief:
- Emergency relief, which focuses on immediate and urgent needs of human service organizations that provide help to the county’s most vulnerable residents.
- Recovery relief, which supports nonprofits as they return to normal operations and typical staffing.
- Resilience relief, which helps nonprofits that are crucial to our communities’ ability to thrive.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization or sponsored by a charitable, nonprofit organization.
- Funds must be used in Yates County and benefit Yates County residents.