Rachael Ray Save Them All Grants
Best Friends Animal Society
Next predicted deadline: Sep 8, 2024 4:00pm PDT (Pre proposal)
Later predicted deadlines: Sep 29, 2024 4:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Grant amount: Up to US $50,000
Fields of work: Animal Welfare - Domestic Animals & Pets
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit, Indigenous Group
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United States
NOTE: Organizations must be a part of the Best Friends Network. Click here to see if your organization is already a network partner. If your organization is not yet a Network partner, you must apply by the Pre-Proposal deadline above.
The Rachael Ray Save Them All Grants fund projects that increase lifesaving of cats and dogs in U.S. shelters. We welcome project proposals from public and private shelters, as well as rescue groups and other animal welfare organizations focused on impacting lifesaving at shelters.
What types of projects are considered?
Projects can be focused on just one event/program or can include multiple events/programs. Before you apply, review your region’s funding priorities to ensure your proposed project will aligns. Here are a few examples of previously funded Save Them All Grants:
- Implementing programs that provide intake prevention services for the community
- Increase of Return to Field or Adoption via working cat program
- Providing advanced medical care for target number of at risk pets
- Return to owner efforts expanded through waived Return to Owner fees
- Shelter enrichment for large dogs at-risk for kennel decline
- Training and behavior services for at-risk dogs at shelter
- Transferring in at risk population (i.e. underage kittens, adult cats, large breed dogs) from targeted shelter
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Your organization can apply for a grant of up to $50,000, with the amount requested not exceeding 10% of your operating budget.
- Who can apply?
- Public and private shelters with a lifesaving gap (save rate at 90% or below)
- Public and private shelters, rescue groups, and other animal welfare organizations without a lifesaving gap whose project will be impacting a shelter that has a lifesaving gap (has not yet achieved a 90% save rate)
- Organizations must be a part of the Best Friends Network.
- Programs must be implemented within the United States.
- Awarded grant funds must be spent within a one-year period.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Save Them All grants are open only to Best Friends Network partners.
- At this time our grant opportunities are not open to U.S. Territories.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”