Raibrook Foundation Grant
Raibrook FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2021 9:59pm PST
Later deadlines: Mar 1, 2021 9:59pm PST, Apr 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, May 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Jun 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Jul 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Aug 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Sep 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Oct 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Nov 1, 2021 9:59pm PDT, Dec 1, 2021 9:59pm PST, Jan 1, 2022 9:59pm PST
Grant amount: Up to US $186,130
Fields of work: Education History Recreation
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Door County, Wisconsin
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Raibrook Foundation, Inc.
Now in our 25th year, the Raibrook Foundation is dedicated to providing support to local non-profit organizations which strive to improve the communities we serve and to assist projects that reflect the philosophy of our founder.
The Foundation, a tax-exempt public charity was founded on May 15, 1990. Begun by a local philanthropist, it grew out of his deep affection for the area and his desire to enhance it for current and future generations, including preserving and fostering an appreciation for the natural beauty, open spaces and distinctive history which are so integral to our extraordinary quality of life.
The staff and board of the Foundation are committed to our founder's vision and to his love of Door County. Our goal is to perpetuate his legacy and advance our mission by supporting non-profit organizations in projects related to education, recreation and history.
For may years, our foundation has acted as a catalyst for learning and discovery in Door County and has provided support to many local organizations. It is our hope that the work of the Foundation and the vision of our founder will extended beyond this time and place - improving the lives of generations to come.
- We fund projects which address Education, History and Recreation
- We fund projects exclusively for Door County
- We fund projects that make a difference in the community
- We strive to be a "partner in the project"
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3), U.S. organizations or units of state or local government (i.e., schools, parks).
- Evidence of non-profit tax status or government status must accompany applications.
- Areas served: Door County, with an emphasis on Nasewaupee, Sevastopol and Sturgeon Bay.
- For-profit organizations and businesses are ineligible to apply.
- We do not fund general operating support for ongoing activities .
- We do not fund loans or debt retirement .
- We do not fund endowment funds, annual appeals, general fund drives, special events or sponsorships .
- We do not fund projects for organizations whose policies or practices discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
- We do not reimburse pre-purchased items/supplies, etc.
- We do not fund 100% of project costs but any reasonable request will be considered.