Inlaks Ravi Sankaran Programme: Master's Abroad
Inlaks Shivdasani FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Apr 3, 2021 11:29am PDT
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Environmental Conservation Ecology Zoology
Applicant type: Masters Student
Funding uses: Scholarship, Fellowship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: India
Location of citizenship: India
Age restriction: No more than 30 years of ageView website Save
The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation supports biodiversity conservation in the areas of field biology, ecology and conservation through the Inlaks Ravi Sankaran Programme.
Masters Degree at an International University
A Masters’ degree at an institution abroad: The programme will fund one or two students to read for a masters’ qualification in ecology or conservation. The purpose is to train the recipient in the science and/or implementation of conservation; and to facilitate interaction with the larger international community involved in conservation science and practice. Applications for studying a masters’ degree at an institution abroad have to be routed via the Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarship programmme
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are open to all Indian citizens who have been continuously resident in India for the past six months, at the time of making the scholarship application.
- Candidates are expected to hold a first class degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution in India.
- Candidates who are Indian citizens and hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognized institution abroad, must have resided continuously or been employed or have been studying in India, for at least two years, post their return to India to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen at the time of the application. The Foundation will not consider candidates without admission or pending admission.
- Candidates can be a maximum of 30 years of age in the year of application.
- The scholarship applicants must be high achievers academically and otherwise and the Foundation will need proof of the same.
- The applicants are judged on not only their present achievements but also on their future potential. The Foundation prides itself on judging potential as much as performance.
- Candidates having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already begun their postgraduate education at an institution abroad are also not eligible to apply.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”