Ray Charles Foundation Grant
Ray Charles FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Feb 28, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Ray Charles Foundation is dedicated to providing support in the area of hearing disorders and the empowerment of young people through education by offering support to educational institutions and non-profit education programs. Ray Charles said: “The inability to hear is a handicap; not the inability to see.” The vision of The Ray Charles Foundation is to instill in the youth of America that “there is no challenge too great one cannot overcome.”
Areas of Interest
- Hearing Disorders
- Academic services in the arts and sciences
- Programs and projects that offer significant community impact to achieve long-term results.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant Eligibility:
- Determined tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue (IRS)
- Must have filed the IRS Form 990 or its equivalent for the most recent calendar year
- Organization in operation a minimum of three years
- We do not accept requests for emergency funding.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Ray Charles Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.