RCF Competitive Grant Cycle
Richland County Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Aug 17, 2018
Later anticipated deadlines: Oct 12, 2018, Jan 5, 2019, Apr 13, 2019
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity College / University Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School Hospital / Clinic
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Richland County, Ohio
Location of residency: Richland County, OhioView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Note: The application procedure should begin by contacting Foundation Senior Community Investment Officer to schedule an initial meeting. We prefer to discuss an organization's needs prior to a grant application submission.
In making grants from unrestricted and field of interest funds, Richland County Foundation looks to partner with nonprofit organizations to respond to current community needs.
The Foundation typically looks for several of the following key elements in applications:
- A one-time grant, especially for a pilot project which can serve as a model or be replicated
- A project in which the Foundation is a funding partner, rather than the sole funder
- A project or program which promotes volunteer involvement
- An organization which can demonstrate the ability to sustain the project in the future when Foundation grant dollars end
- Projects or programs which are a collaborative effort among nonprofit organizations in the community which eliminate duplication of services
- A project which is likely to make a clear difference in the quality of life of a substantial number of people
- An organization which is proposing a practical approach to a solution of a current community problem
- A project or program which is focusing on prevention
- A worthy community project for which a grant from the Foundation will most likely leverage additional financial support
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation encourages 501c3 organizations, government entities, schools and nonprofit medical facilities to partner with the Foundation to provide charitable programs to Richland County residents.
- Richland County Foundation typically does not provide funding for the following:
- Sectarian activities of religious organizations
- Operating expenses for annual drives or to eliminate debt
- Medical, scientific, or academic research
- Individuals other than for college scholarships
- Travel to or in support of conferences, or travel for groups such as bands, sports teams and classes
- Capital improvements to building and property not owned by the organization or covered by a long-term lease
- Computer systems
- Projects that taxpayers support or expected to support
- Political issues
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the RCF Competitive Grant Cycle by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.