RCSF Small Grants (Under $5,000)
Richmond County Savings FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Richmond County, New York
Location of residency: New Jersey, New YorkView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Foundation was formed in 1998 for the following purposes:
- To share with the community part of the financial success of Richmond County Savings Bank as a community minded financial service institution.
- To enable the community to share in the growth and profitability of the Bank.
RCSF is committed to supporting projects that enhance the quality of life in the communities served by the Richmond County Savings Foundation. In this regard, RCSF focuses on supporting charitable organizations whose programs and services advance educational opportunity, enrich cultural development and strengthen health and human services.
Nonprofit organizations may request funding for program or project support, journal ad or event sponsorship. Grant requests are reviewed throughout the year for amounts up to $5,000.
Priority is given to organizations providing programs and services in the following areas: human services, public benefit, health, education, environment, arts & culture.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- RCSF accepts proposals from nonprofit organizations with IRS 501 c (3) status that provide programs and services in the Foundation’s communities.
- All organizations applying to RCSF must be in good standing and current on all required federal and state filings.
- Organizations are considered ineligible for consideration if any of the following circumstances apply:
- An organization has received a grant over $25,000 within the last 15 months.
- An organization is within the term of a multi-year grant commitment from the Foundation.
- An organization has previously received a grant over $10,000 from the Foundation and has failed to issue a Final Report to the Foundation.
- An organization has a significant deficit on its financial statements.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the RCSF Small Grants (Under $5,000) by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.