Reclamation Youth Interns and Resource Assistants Master Cooperative Agreement
US Department of the Interior: Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Habitat & Ecosystem Restoration Environmental Conservation Natural Resources Youth Development & Leadership Environmental Stewardship Youth Services Apprenticeship & Internship Programs Environmental Education Wildlife Management Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming Show all
Location of residency: United States
The objective(s) of this NOFO is to award Master Cooperative Agreements (MCA) to the selected nonprofit entities to enter into a five-year partnership, providing an efficient mechanism for funding youth and/or resource assistant intern projects. Reclamation youth program participants will gain on-the-job experience in environmental education, community service, or natural and cultural resource management through placements lasting from two weeks to one year. Participants will engage in projects that address some of the most critical conservation issues on Reclamation land, including engineering, environmental education, ecological restoration, species preservation, fuels treatments, research and monitoring activities provide critical support to program/specialist capacities, and species preservation. Some projects may be technological or administrative but will retain a clear and direct connection to natural and cultural resource conservation.
Reclamation hopes to partner with MCA awardees to build upon current youth programs to develop, pilot, and implement new youth programs, to include (but not limited to):
- Reclamation’s Direct Hire Authority for Resource Assistant Internship Program;
- Public Lands Corps Program; and
- Indian Youth Service Corps Program.
We've imported the main document for this grant to give you an overview. You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's
- Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Year 2024
- WaterSMART Aquatic Ecosystem Restoration Projects for Fiscal Year 2023
- WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase I for Fiscal Year 2023
- WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2024
- WaterSMART: Large-Scale Water Recycling Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART Planning and Project Design Grants For FY 2023 and FY 2024
- WaterSMART Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects For Fiscal Year 2024 and Fiscal Year 2025
- WaterSMART: Title XVI Congressionally Authorized Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Act Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects for Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”