RWSF Direct Grants
Red Wing Shoe FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Dec 21, 2019
Later anticipated deadlines: Feb 21, 2020, May 27, 2020, Aug 27, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Goodhue County, Minnesota, Washington County, Missouri
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The purpose of the RWSF is to improve the lives and communities in which our employees and business partners live and work.
Our focus is to further education, to promote the arts and sciences, to enhance our natural environment, and to promote opportunities for experiencing and enjoying our natural environment.
Grant Request Guidelines
The Red Wing Shoe Foundation grants to organizations that:
- Improve the lives and communities in which our employees and business partners live and work
- work on projects that enhance the education of our youth, particularly in the fields of the arts, science and math
- increase the wellbeing of our youth, especially youth at-risk
- develop and enhance awareness, use and protection of our natural environment
- enhance job or career readiness
The Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, or physical disability.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible, organizations:
- serve residents of communities in which employees of the Red Wing Shoe company live and work, and
- must be a non-profit organization, exempt from tax under Section 501C 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grants are NOT usually made to:
- churches or sectarian religious purposes
- multi-sourced giving drives, such as “Walk for a Cure”
- political groups
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the RWSF Direct Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.