Rees-Jones Foundation Grant
Rees-Jones FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $5,000
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project, Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Texas: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Ellis County, Hood County, Johnson County, Kaufman County, Parker County, Rockwall County, Tarrant County, Wise County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Texas: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Ellis County, Hood County, Johnson County, Kaufman County, Parker County, Rockwall County, Tarrant County, Wise County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
NOTE: The Foundation accepts grant applications throughout the year. However, it is a good idea to submit your application at least 4 months before the funding is needed.
Founded in 2006 by Jan and Trevor Rees-Jones, The Rees-Jones Foundation is a private foundation that works with non-profit organizations, primarily in North Texas, to serve others and improve their quality of life and life circumstances in tangible ways.
The vision of The Rees-Jones Foundation is that the love of Christ is experienced in tangible ways by those in our community who are disadvantaged or who are suffering spiritually, physically, or emotionally.
What We Fund
Human Services For Children, Youth, And Families
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation accomplishes its purpose primarily by partnering with the North Texas community of non-profit organizations through focused and relational philanthropy in the areas of giving mentioned under Overview.
- The Foundation makes grants to organizations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and adjoining counties.
- Most of our grants go to agencies that work in underserved communities in this region.
- The Foundation will only consider one grant request from an organization in a 12 month period.
- For grantees submitting a new application after their previous application was declined or granted, the 12 month period starts from the point that the previous grant was acted on by the board.
- The Foundation will fund general operating expenses.
- The Foundation will fund capital requests.
- The Foundation typically does not fund more than 25% of a project’s budget or more than 10% of an organization’s total annual operating budget.
- The Foundation typically does not make multi-year commitments.
- The Foundation does not makes loans or grants to individuals.
- The Foundation does not support other private foundations.
- The Foundation does not support lobbying of any kind.
- The Foundation typically does not make grants to underwrite fundraising events, professional conferences, symposiums, performances, competition expenses, or to fund endowments.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Rees-Jones Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.