Refinement Grants to Improve the Welfare of Animals in Research
Animal Welfare InstituteSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $10,500
Anticipated deadline: Oct 10, 2020
Applicant type: Research Scientist Undergraduate Student Unaffiliated Researcher Postdoctoral Researcher Graduate Student Faculty
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Canada, United States
Location of residency: Canada, United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To qualify for the award, applicants must be based in and the project must be conducted in the United States or Canada.
- Proposals may be part of other research projects, but the portion included in the proposal should be broadly applicable and must be completed within one year (shorter durations are encouraged).
- Salaries or stipends may be included in the proposal.
- Projects that inflict avoidable stress or involve killing animals will not be funded.
- It is AWI policy that no award funds can be used for indirect costs or for the purchase of animals, unless they will be rehomed at the end of the study.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Refinement Grants to Improve the Welfare of Animals in Research by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.